Yummy Butter-Less Pantry Brownies!


 We moved dorsum inwards March in addition to instantly are agency farther from
 stores than I accept e'er been...and nosotros entirely accept ane car, then locomote is commonly out of the question.
So, I similar to store monthly or so.
I decided to destination buying extra candy in addition to chocolate to aid save
 money in addition to aid me to consume less of it.
My idea was I mightiness lose approximately weight?
And I have...
But I flora that I was craving only a niggling chocolate sweetness
in addition to at that spot was none to live on found.
(this went on for a total month)
So...I decided I'd brand something simple...not likewise decadent in addition to complicated.
Just plenty to satisfy my sugariness molar for approximately other month.

Here's what I did:
Butter-less Brownies.
(I didn't accept butter anyway, then this is basic staples
you lot would probable already accept inwards your pantry!)

 1/2 loving cup oil
    1 loving cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    two eggs

Beat together
Then add...

    1/2 loving cup flour
    1/3 loving cup + two tbsp cocoa powder
    1/4 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp salt

Pour into greased pan
Bake 350* for 20-30 minutes.
We did twenty minutes in addition to it was gooey in addition to delicious inwards the center.
 Easy in addition to Yummy!




Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

We moved dorsum inwards March in addition to instantly are agency farther from Yummy Butter-less Pantry Brownies!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel