Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!

 Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!
  Okay, there's a lot of diversity amongst Ms. Granger.
If y'all get got bangs--you mightiness become amongst the immature version...bangs together with lots of curls.
 Or older amongst to a greater extent than tame hair!
 Here's how nosotros did the Gryffindor Robes:
I used my favorite Robe designing Simplicity 5840...and cutting a rounded hood instead of a pointy one.
Seriously, this designing is worth it!

 You tin selection it upwards from Amazon too!


I cutting a ruby lining for the hood exclusively together with sewed it up.
It takes well-nigh ii hours of sewing to larn it all together.

See to a greater extent than details on this postal service


Here's the funny backstory:
I was majorly into making robes well-nigh 8-9 years ago...I made 100's.
I bought every unmarried bolt of dark or dark-brown textile on the $1 a yard rack at Walmart...
together with they don't fifty-fifty get got that rack anymore!
I cutting out this designing together with then many times...until I wore myself out!
I sold a bunch of them for $100's each together with gave many equally gifts.
I cutting out simply about other batch of 10 robes...and in that location they sat,
unsewn for years.

Until today.
I searched through the robes together with constitute this dark robe amongst a ruby lined hood...
all cutting out from nearly a decade ago!
It was perfect...and fits my straightaway grown upwards children!
Thanks PAST Natalie!
Little did I know, at a fourth dimension when I hadn't fifty-fifty read the Harry Potter books,
that I was prepping for the ultimate Gryffindor Robe!

No Gryffindor Costume is consummate without a Gryffindor tie!
 I used my favorite Robe designing Simplicity  Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!
 We didn't become overboard on the hair...but I did darken her eyebrows! :)
Gotta dear that xi twelvemonth one-time look!
Come dorsum afterwards for to a greater extent than Harry Potter inspiration!



 I used my favorite Robe designing Simplicity  Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!   I used my favorite Robe designing Simplicity  Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!  I used my favorite Robe designing Simplicity  Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!  I used my favorite Robe designing Simplicity  Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!  I used my favorite Robe designing Simplicity  Harry Potter Cosplay: Hermoine Granger!
This postal service published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel