Steampunk Your Guns Amongst Rub 'N Buff!

 This is amazing!
Welcome to Rub 'n Buff week!
 I only discovered Rub 'n Buff Metallic Finishes.
It's similar a metallic element wax paint.
It rubs on together with buffs to a shine.
Great on loads of surfaces!  Plastic, wood, metal, vinyl, foam!
This takes Halloween costumes to a WHOLE novel level!
 This takes Halloween costumes to a WHOLE novel degree Steampunk your Guns amongst Rub 'n Buff!
 I was sent five shades of Rub 'n Buff from AMACO
I loved it together with therefore much, I went together with bought three to a greater extent than tubes of it at Hobby Lobby.
My married adult man together with kids desire to endeavor it on everything!
 This handgun was the foremost projection nosotros tried.
Here's the Before:
 And the after!
 I used a pea sized total of the Castilian Copper for the function past times one-half of the gun.
I ended upwards using almost double the total pictured below.
 This foremost task I did amongst my bare fingers...next fourth dimension I wore latex gloves.
Use inwards a good ventilated area, it's got a potent scent.
Just rub it all around.
I used a rigid disposable pigment brush to instruct into all the grooves.
 Let the wax dry out almost 10 minutes earlier commencement to buff.
Then role a soft stuff together with rub it until it shines.
 It's amazing!
 Next, I used Grecian Gold for the lower one-half of the gun.
 Same technique getting into all the grooves together with spaces.
 Let it dry out overnight.
My five twelvemonth one-time was thrilled!  He wants all his guns steampunk agency now!
Totally awesome!
Okay, should live noted that for security reasons toy guns demand to stimulate got an orangish tip.
This is a non bad cosplay accessory, but role proficient judgement.

What would you lot endeavor it on?
 I'm giving away 1 underground of Gold Leaf Rub 'N Buff to you!
Enter here:






 This takes Halloween costumes to a WHOLE novel degree Steampunk your Guns amongst Rub 'n Buff!
This shipping published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel