Guardians Of The Galaxy Ii Quotes Holographic T-Shirt!

Guardians of the Milky Way 2 Holographic T-shirt!
Guardians of the Milky Way 2 comes out this weekend--are yous going to run into it?
I actually liked the root one...so, I'm excited!
And this holographic vinyl is amazing!
It is similar wearing a disco ball--look at this.  No filter.
Even those star shaped lite flares!
 I designed this file of this funny quote from the trailers.
Right click to salve off, personal purpose only.
 Drax the Destroyer says it to Peter Quill.
So let's brand this shirt to article of apparel to the show!
Upload the png file into Cricut Design Studio.
 I used holographic disco rut transfer vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
too cutting it plastic side on the cutting mat.  Image imported too reversed...
too and thus cutting over the same location three times...set to Fe on +
It's thick!
I honey my Cricut Explore Air™ 2 machine
I purpose it virtually daily!
Weed out the excess vinyl, too thus plough too house on t-shirt.
Gently Fe on med/high for merely a infinitesimal or so.
Then permit the vinyl cool off.
Pull the plastic off yesteryear folding it over itself too slide it off the shirt.
Looks great!
Then article of apparel it equally i of the 2 types of beings inwards the universe!
 Do yous trip the lite fantastic toe or not?

Check out to a greater extent than fun geekery too geek crafts here!



I designed this file of this funny quote from the trailers Guardians of the Milky Way 2 Quotes Holographic T-shirt! I designed this file of this funny quote from the trailers Guardians of the Milky Way 2 Quotes Holographic T-shirt! I designed this file of this funny quote from the trailers Guardians of the Milky Way 2 Quotes Holographic T-shirt! I designed this file of this funny quote from the trailers Guardians of the Milky Way 2 Quotes Holographic T-shirt! I designed this file of this funny quote from the trailers Guardians of the Milky Way 2 Quotes Holographic T-shirt!
I designed this file of this funny quote from the trailers Guardians of the Milky Way 2 Quotes Holographic T-shirt!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel