Gold Faceted Flapper Necklace!

Gold Faceted Flapper Necklace!
Make an extra long faceted bead necklace!
I received all these Jewelry Making Supplies from PandaHall inward telephone commutation for this review/tutorial!
 You volition need:
10mm Half Plated Electropate Gold Beads
6mm Half Plated Electroplate Gold Beads
4mm Half Plated Electroplate Gold Beads

Brass Eyepins
You volition likewise postulate jewelry pliers


I dear these one-half electroplated beads...just one-half of them is gold
The other one-half looks shiny silvery in addition to crystal like.
I operate on a beading board.
Just cutting opened upward each string of beads in addition to seat them inward carve upward lilliputian piles.
 Just house a random bead organisation on an eyepin...
clip the terminate of the eyepin to nearly 1/2 inch in addition to loop it around the circular jewelry pliers.
This makes the perfect circular loop.
 The side past times side department gets looped correct onto the final eyepin...and repeat!
 I wanted mine to survive an extra long necklace.
I used nearly twoscore eyepins.

 I dear the gilded in addition to the vibrate crystal colors!
This is a classy contestation necklace!
It's extra long.
I commonly double it when I wearable it.
 It's glamorous in addition to gorgeous!
Check out the multifariousness of Glass Beads from PandaHall for to a greater extent than inspiration!





 Make an extra long faceted bead necklace Gold Faceted Flapper Necklace!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel