My Piffling Pony 100Th Episode: Spell Of Life!

 My Little Pony 100th Episode:
Slice of Life!
Did yous scout June 13th episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
 I mean value I heard all the geeks inward multi-levels of fandom
 in all of fourth dimension too infinite outcry out inward joy!

So inward respect of Father's day...since I've been watching Doctor Who
 with my dad for the terminal 30+ years,
I am showcasing my favorite parts of the MLP episode!

Much similar the "It ain't slow beingness Breezie", episode of flavor 4
When nosotros caught a glimpse of Doctor Hooves too Rose Luck...
 Derpy's loveable personality came out inward this episode!

 And she is oddly similar to my G3 favorite, Minty!

 And for the big wedding, Doctor Hooves shows upward inward the alone thing
that was clean!  His extra long, colorful scarf!

I must acknowledge I squealed!
 Sweetest!
 And too then when the fireworks ignited,
Again, nosotros larn a glimpse of Doctor Hooves too Rose Luck!
 Adorable!
 Totally worthy of episode 100!
Geeks unite!

Happy Father's day!



in all of fourth dimension too infinite outcry out inward joy My Little Pony 100th Episode: Slice of Life!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel