Candy Wrapper Woven Purse/Bag!

 CANDY WRAPPER CRAFTS WEEK!
Woven Purse/Bag!
 Make an adorable Upcycled Statement amongst this woven purse!
 Now, I've been hoarding candy wrapper bags for years.
Seriously, some of them were labeled every bit far dorsum every bit 2006.
So, no judging.
I role 140 candy bags.
Seriously, each link was an entire pocketbook of candy!
 I cutting all my bags to the same measurement...4.5 past times 9"
(this makes the squares but slightly larger than 1 inch each)
Fold inwards one-half the long way
 Then plication the sides into the center...
 Fold center
 Fold each terminate into the center
 Fold inwards half.  It makes the perfect lilliputian links!
They slide correct within as well as concur themselves inwards identify without glue, record or whatever adhesive!
 Repeat over as well as over!
 I did v rows of 28 each.
 Now loop ane strip roughly as well as claw the final link to the first...
This is the hardest part...takes some finagling, but it's doable!
 Slide them inwards to brand the perfect loops!
 This would hold out an adorable crown!
 Like this!
 But I repeated it v times...looking cool thus far!
 Now I took a store membership carte as well as cutting it to role every bit a "needle" for the manus sewing
 Then I taped a looped slice of angling draw of piece of job correct onto the card.
 Just thread the string through the links to run upward it together.
I want I could country you lot precisely how to exercise this part...but it was extremely tedious!
I looped the thread through as well as thus looped it dorsum through itself, making a lark's caput knot.
Then dorsum as well as forth through pieces to stitch each row to the next.
 When I ran out of angling line, I pulled off the needle and
carefully tied them off as well as got to a greater extent than draw of piece of job to run upward more!
 The bottom corner needed some tweaking to larn it to lay right...but
that is the beauty of homemade crafts as well as candy wrappers!
 My half-dozen twelvemonth onetime took some pictures of me sitting on the flooring stitching it together!
Over as well as over but making certain that each department was secured.
 Done--almost!
 The within as well as the exterior both hold off amazing!!!
 Next I got two strips of webbing...
 And but sewed them correct to the candy wrappers amongst my sewing machine.
 It's perfect!
 I dearest the brilliant colors!
I dearest how it turned out...and I'll hold out honest, my most favorite...
were the Chocolate Truffle Kisses!
 So, start hoarding candy wrapper bags!
Ask your friends to hoard bags too!
You tin brand your pocketbook smaller, but mine is perfect for daily use!
Upcycled crafts are loads of fun, but tin hold out slightly ho-hum as well as accept lots of time.
None quite every bit ho-hum every bit this Rolled Paper Frame was.
Make an adorable Upcycled Statement amongst this woven purse CANDY WRAPPER Woven Purse/Bag!




Make an adorable Upcycled Statement amongst this woven purse CANDY WRAPPER Woven Purse/Bag!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel