Don't Forget To Level Vinyl Arrow!

  Don't Forget to Flush Vinyl Arrow!
 I used vinyl from Expressions Vinyl!

We moved into this household at the commencement of March.
I accept constantly had to remind my kids to even out the toilet.
I cornered my youngest boy in addition to he said it's because the flusher is on elevation on this toilet.
So I did something to laid the problem.
And you lot know what?  It worked!

I received this fun sample pack of vinyl from Expressions Vinyl at Snap conference.
I honey this glittery coral vinyl and decided it would locomote perfect for the arrow.
 I used my Silhouette cameo to cutting a fun vintage arrow.
I used a cutter, but you lot could simply cutting it amongst scissors!
 I weeded off the excess vinyl.
 I similar weeding!
 Then peeled the exterior border in addition to placed it on the freshly construct clean in addition to dried lav lid.
 It's awesome.  It's bright.  It's glittery.
It's impossible to miss!
 I used the within arrow for the instant bathroom.
It's perfection.
No to a greater extent than surprises :)
Check out #expressionsvinyl for to a greater extent than fantastic vinyl ideas!
I honey vinyl!!!
Check out this Diamond Confetti Wall I did amongst vinyl!
 We moved into this household at the commencement of March Don't Forget to Flush Vinyl Arrow!


This post published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel