Be Happy & Smiling Magnet Memo Board!

This post is sponsored past times Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts.
All opinions, crafts together with craziness are my own.
Be Happy & Smile Magnet Memo Board!
I dear magnet boards.  Since having my tertiary tiddler (when I was 28), my heed has never been the same.  He's 8 immediately together with I country him he took all my brains.  It's true.  The other 24-hour interval he told me "If you lot had a super power, it would move forgetting things".  Truth.  My 8 twelvemonth quondam does non lie.
Anyone else convey this issue?
So memo boards, lists, calendars, etc are my best friends.  I dear this one.  It's the perfect size for memo's, notes, announcements together with other of import to-do lists.  
You volition need:
Wood Magnet board from Hobby Lobby
Brushed Metal together with Pickling Wash paints from Plaid Crafts
(and another incidentals)
Let's teach started!
Pickling Wash is novel together with awesome...it's a sparse almost transparent pigment that gives it a wash/stain similar finish.  Comes inwards a diversity of fun colors.
I coated the woods inwards Cottage White.
It's real sparse pigment that only brushes on easily.
Once coated it looks great...subtle together with wonderful.
I dear existence able to meet the woods grain through the paint.
Next you'll require some river washed stones.
(we got them out of the river)
Story time:  When nosotros lived inwards North Carolina, I could non abide by river washed stones anywhere...they only weren't role of the landscape where nosotros lived.  Lots of fun jagged border rocks though.
Are at that spot smoothen stones where you lot live?
Use some painters record together with record off one-half of the rock.
Then utilisation the brushed metallic element pigment inwards brushed gold, brushed pale silvery together with brushed nighttime gray to pigment the rocks.  Go over them at to the lowest degree twice.
Let them dry out together with and thence take the painters tape.
Next utilisation E6000 to gum some magnets on the dorsum of the rocks.  Let them dry out at to the lowest degree four hours.
I dear encouraging reminders.
Be Happy & Smile
I require this daily affirmation.
(right click to salve off, personal utilisation exclusively please)
I had my cutting auto cutting this thought out of vinyl.
Then weed out the within of each letters, the positive space.
Cover amongst transfer tape.
 Remove the backing together with house on the slat sign.  Press downward the vinyl firmly together with securely amongst a scraper tool.
 Peel off the transfer tape.
 Then fill upwards inwards whatever unopen spaces amongst painters tape.
 Use the same Brushed Metal paints from icon the rocks together with a stencil brush.
Dab the pigment on the spaces.
 Use painters record every bit needed on "close to other color" places.
 I used the nighttime gray together with the gilded for the sign.  I dear the happy inwards gold!
 Remove the record together with vinyl when dry.
 Add the magnets together with your novel memo board is ready to remind you lot of all those exceptional occasions you lot exercise non desire to miss!  I dear using the Brushed Metal paints amongst the metallic element of the magnet board.  A gibe made inwards heaven.  I dear mixing metallics!
Like, Save, Pin, Share, Comment together with Follow for to a greater extent than neat ideas!



Check out these other fun crafts using Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts supplies!

Bed together with Breakfast


Fabric together with Mod Podge Stacking Trays 




 This post is sponsored past times Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts Be Happy & Smile Magnet Memo Board!  This post is sponsored past times Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts Be Happy & Smile Magnet Memo Board!  This post is sponsored past times Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts Be Happy & Smile Magnet Memo Board!  This post is sponsored past times Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts Be Happy & Smile Magnet Memo Board!  This post is sponsored past times Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts Be Happy & Smile Magnet Memo Board!
 This post is sponsored past times Hobby Lobby together with Plaid Crafts Be Happy & Smile Magnet Memo Board!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel