Chokers Are Back! Diy Handmade Swarovski Crystal Choker!

 Handmade Chokers!!!!
Chokers are Back!

I am *super* nervous near this post!
I rarely post pictures of myself...but hither I am.
I told my miss if she took pictures of me, she wouldn't create got to endure my model;
she jumped at my offer.
So hither I am, dorking it upward inward front end of the camera--and posting it!
  Ahhhhhhh!
*Please alone say overnice things*

DIY Handmade Choker amongst Velvet, Chain in addition to Swarovski Crystal
I've ever similar chokers...so to me, they were never actually out.
But they are the novel thing...so let's comprehend it!
Okay, this moving-picture demo is blurry, precisely let's become amongst it.

I dear Downton Abbey, I dear to freeze it in addition to accept pictures of their
awesome clothe in addition to jewelry.
Lady Mary has quite the beaded in addition to crocheted lace choker herself!
 Let's simplify it a bit!
I got these fabulous beads, chains, in addition to findings from:
Fire Mountain Gems in addition to Beads - Home Page
I am an affiliate for Fire Mountain Gems in addition to Beads, they create got beautiful
 pieces at peachy prices in addition to they sent me or in addition to then to brand this awesome choker!
Focal Swarovski Crystal
Velvet Black Ribbon
Ribbon Crimp End
Silver-plated Steel Chain
Jumprings, necklace clasps, jewelry pliers

Fire Mountain Gems in addition to Beads has everything you lot involve for fantastic DIY jewelry.
With xv feet of velvet ribbon, you lot tin john brand at to the lowest degree 10 chokers too!
Let's larn started.

Measure your neck.
Subtract 1/2 inch in addition to cutting a slice of ribbon that length.
I cutting mine at fourteen inches.
It's non super tight, this is totally preference based.
 The bend ends clamp downward difficult on the ends of the ribbon.
 Just house it firmly against the end...
 And bend it downward amongst apartment pliers.
Disregard my chippy boom polish.
 Next, cutting a slice of chain an inch longer than the velvet ribbon.
 Use a jump proper name in addition to the pliers to claw the chain on the destination of the bend ends.
 Connect to both sides.
Also connect the necklace clasp in addition to the loop to the ends.
This clasp takes upward the departure of the 1/2 inch nosotros shortened at the beginning.
 Now, the pièce de ré·sis·tance!
This swarovski crystal pendant is AHHHH-Mazing!
It is in addition to then sparkly in addition to gorgeous!
It's large too!
 I used a large jump proper name to attach the focal crystal to the chain and
the centre of the velvet ribbon.
It scrunches downward a little, precisely that's the await I'm going for.
 It is a peachy combination of textures in addition to shine.  I dear the soft, plush velvet...
the shine of the silverish chain in addition to the pizzazz of the crystal!
 And, it's me again!
I dear chokers.  I'm glad they are back!
They are tardily to make--give it a endeavor today!
Like, save, pin, follow, part or piece of job out a NICE comment! 😉

Here's another fabulous Chokers!
I dear them all!

Rhinestone Chokers


Lace in addition to Acrylic Bead Choker!


Lace Peter Pan Collar Necklace


Fabric Collar Necklace


Lace in addition to Pearl Collar Necklace


Princess Leia Necklace




 I told my miss if she took pictures of me Chokers are Back!  DIY Handmade Swarovski Crystal Choker!  I told my miss if she took pictures of me Chokers are Back!  DIY Handmade Swarovski Crystal Choker!  I told my miss if she took pictures of me Chokers are Back!  DIY Handmade Swarovski Crystal Choker!  I told my miss if she took pictures of me Chokers are Back!  DIY Handmade Swarovski Crystal Choker!  I told my miss if she took pictures of me Chokers are Back!  DIY Handmade Swarovski Crystal Choker!
 I told my miss if she took pictures of me Chokers are Back!  DIY Handmade Swarovski Crystal Choker!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel