Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Designing Scarf

Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Pattern Scarf
My missy but turned 13!  She is a teenager!
I honey to come across how much she's grown upward on my blog.
She is as well as thus patient.  I am constantly making her model for me as well as my featherbrained creations.
She is funny as well as artistic.  I honey her!
  I designed a Tardis Damask scarf!
On Vida
(they stimulate got high character base of operations products, artists add together their operate as well as thus that people tin flame purchase their unique items...I was sent i of my scarves to review, I had to pay for the shipping, nearly $10.  Worth it.)

I designed the Tardis damask impress myself as well as Vida does the operate making it a scarf.
 It is modal as well as super soft.
It's comfortable as well as perfect for Spring, Fall as well as Winter Weather...
fifty-fifty Summer if you lot alive somewhere cool enough!

I honey Geek Chic, I honey sporting my geekery as well as but seeing who notices
that it's actually a Doctor Who inspired piece!
I also honey things that non everyone else inwards the Blue Planet has or tin flame but selection upward at the local mart.
I honey unique geek crafts, as well as it shows.
 Check my geekery tab.

 It's got my signature on it on the bottom corner.
It's quite large as well as fits this fun tabular array similar a tablecloth!
It's approx: 30" past times 86"
 I honey wearing it...but since I am the lensman as well as non the model,
this is commonly what I terminate upward amongst when I inquire my kids to stimulate got a picture.
 So instead, I'll photograph my daughter.
The scarf is soft as well as breezy.
 Perfect for a larks caput or a fancy agency to necktie it off.
Check out this scarf tying video I did for Sherlock week here:


I honey scarves!
You'll honey this i too!
Buy it hither today!
Perfect for a breezy Spring day!
Buy yours here!


I am constantly making her model for me as well as my featherbrained creations Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Pattern Scarf I am constantly making her model for me as well as my featherbrained creations Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Pattern Scarf I am constantly making her model for me as well as my featherbrained creations Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Pattern Scarf I am constantly making her model for me as well as my featherbrained creations Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Pattern Scarf I am constantly making her model for me as well as my featherbrained creations Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Pattern Scarf
I am constantly making her model for me as well as my featherbrained creations Doctor Who Inspired: Tardis Damask Pattern Scarf
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel