Geek Week! Star Wars Bb8 Shirt!

Don't you lot but beloved Star Wars!?
I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens!!!
I absolutely beloved this footling BB8 Astromech droid.
And yesteryear default, I brand my kids beloved him too.
This guy loves Star Wars!  Not modeling for me as well as therefore much...but he takes bribes...so he is good.
 
My adorable miss is really talented.
She loves drawing as well as art.  She has latterly begun estimator graphic as well as design.
She loves pigment as well as Photoshop.
She tin dismiss produce things that I can't do.  Therefore, I purpose her regularly.
She is my amount fourth dimension model as well as my entirely daughter.  She is as well as therefore patient.  And masquerades equally the Queen of Naboo at times.
So, I employed her (for candy) to pattern me an adorable BB8 icon alongside a darling cartoon feel.
She succeeded as well as came upwards alongside this darling design.  
You tin dismiss purpose it besides as well as aid her salve for collage to accept existent graphic pattern classes!

Purchase at i time from
 through Paypal at the bottom of this post!
I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens GEEK WEEK!  Star Wars BB8 Shirt!
She also did a gif for me that I placed on my sidebar alongside a link to my geek crafts. 
I imported the pattern into Silhouette Studio, selected my draw tool as well as traced the outline.  (I did all the travel for you, but buy the file as well as unzip the folder...you volition have the silhouette studio files)
Then REVERSE it as well as ship it to cut.
I had the Silhouette cutting it out of rut transfer flocked vinyl. 
 Then I weeded out the excess vinyl to brand the perfect dark outline.
 Perfection.
 Place plastic side upwards on a shirt.
 Cover alongside a tea towel as well as Fe a few minutes on med/high.
 Sometimes you lot postulate a footling at i time Fe on the plastic, but it tin dismiss melt fast, as well as therefore purpose caution!
 Peel off the plastic as well as you lot conduct maintain BB8 perfection!!!
Imagine making these for all the kids that come upwards for a birthday party!  You would live the star as well as they would beloved it!
Use the pen as well as ink pick as well as depict him out on the invitations!
Enlarge it as well as cutting it out of vinyl as well as utilize to the wall!
So many adorable options!  
Personal purpose entirely please.
 Usually I order you lot all my printables, freebies as well as silhouette images for free! 
 (I'm as well as therefore nice)
Most of the time, I can't accept all the credit for them anyway...
This time, since my miss designed the image, she would beloved you lot to aid her salve coin for collage as well as existent graphic pattern classes!!! 

Buy the graphic files now!









I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens GEEK WEEK!  Star Wars BB8 Shirt! I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens GEEK WEEK!  Star Wars BB8 Shirt! I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens GEEK WEEK!  Star Wars BB8 Shirt! I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens GEEK WEEK!  Star Wars BB8 Shirt! I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens GEEK WEEK!  Star Wars BB8 Shirt! I am as well as therefore impressed alongside The Force Awakens GEEK WEEK!  Star Wars BB8 Shirt!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel