My Footling Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume Diy!

 My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY!
In July nosotros got to larn to a My Little Pony Convention!  It was together with hence much fun...and of course, nosotros dressed up!  Since the My Little Pony flick is coming out inwards October, you lot tin bet you'll consider lots of pony costumes for Halloween too!  This cosplay is Rainbow Dash from Equestria Girls later she's pony'ed up.
 So hither she is!
Pretty spot on, right!?

We started yesteryear finding a bluish long sleeve shirt at the thrift store...instead of a sweater, because it's similar 100 degrees inwards July.
 We used an electronic cutting automobile to cutting a freezer newspaper stencil of the Canterlot Wondercolts symbol.  Then ironed it on the shirt together with stenciled it inwards gold.
 Removed the freezer newspaper together with filled inwards the within of the horseshoe alongside xanthous paint.
 We bought a rainbow wig instead of coloring her hair.


We constitute a pinkish skirt at the thrift store too.  I cutting it equally a high to depression skirt together with hence it would live curt on the forepart but hang depression plenty on the backside.
We bought the rainbow socks too.


 The shoes nosotros had, they are iridescent...not blue...but adept enough.
So far the costume is good, but non complete.
For the white stripes on the skirt, I simply cutting cloth together with hot glued it correct to the skirt!
For the headband together with ears nosotros used foam together with fleece alongside hot glue.
Check out this Derpy tutorial for to a greater extent than details

For the tail, nosotros cutting a swish shape out of bluish fleece.  Sewed all the edges except i house together with turned it correct side out.  Then nosotros filled it alongside cotton fiber together with sewed upwardly the opening.  Then simply sewed it to some ribbon to necktie or together with hence the waist...just similar Rarity would.
Oh yeah, together with added a xanthous fleece stripe downwards each side alongside hot glue.
Cute tail!
Costume is done together with it's perfection!
Best purpose of the convention was coming together Andrea Libman!
She voices Pinkie Pie together with Fluttershy!  She has the nearly adorable normal phonation anyways, but it was together with hence fun to listen her utter similar Pinkie Pie simply for Hailee!
And she met upwardly alongside nearly of the chief vi too!  Poor Twilight was busy reading books I guess!
Super fun convention!


Here's to a greater extent than bang-up My Little Pony Costume ideas:

Twilight Sparkle EG


Pinkie Pie Gala Costume

My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY! My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY! My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY! My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY! My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY!
My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Cosplay Costume DIY!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel