112 Slim Jims Anyone?

I needed a swell agency to concur my copics!  
I knew I wanted them to live on horizontal to proceed the ink even...
That same week...my kids were dying to crusade a slim jim...
I caved together with bought 1 container...
Which got me thinking, they would live on swell for my copics!
I rushed to the shop together with bought half-dozen to a greater extent than containers.
(and yes, my vecino saw me at the shop amongst my cart loaded!)
I covered them inwards arts and crafts newspaper together with twill record together with hence tied the vii together!
I grouped them inwards coloring families, together with I am pleased to 
announce that they are to a greater extent than amount than pictured already!
I honey them!
(the copics, I mean!  My kids are the
ones suffering amongst 112 slim jims!)


I knew I wanted them to live on horizontal to proceed the ink fifty-fifty 112 Slim Jims anyone?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel