Star Wars Bb8 Baseball Game Raglan Shirt

Star Wars BB8 Baseball Raglan Shirt
If I haven't convinced yous amongst all these BB8 projects this week,
cheque out this lastly one!
Raglan Baseball tees are perfection.
You volition withdraw this astromech cartoon designed past times my daughter.



I got a tee at a sports shop.
One amongst fabulous orangish sleeves.
I cutting this footling droid on the Silhouette cameo out of flocked rut transfer vinyl.
Weed out the excess vinyl together with house plastic side upwardly on the shirt.
Cover amongst tea towel together with Fe on med/high for a few minutes.
Remove the plastic, allow cool.
Then I used cloth pigment together with painted this footling guy.
Just similar I did on the tote purse at the showtime of the week.
Let dry out together with perfection.
I dearest everything close it!
This would live together with thence cute together with unproblematic for birthday political party favors, gifts or but for sheer awesomeness!!!!





 You volition withdraw this astromech cartoon designed past times my miss Star Wars BB8 Baseball Raglan Shirt  You volition withdraw this astromech cartoon designed past times my miss Star Wars BB8 Baseball Raglan Shirt  You volition withdraw this astromech cartoon designed past times my miss Star Wars BB8 Baseball Raglan Shirt  You volition withdraw this astromech cartoon designed past times my miss Star Wars BB8 Baseball Raglan Shirt  You volition withdraw this astromech cartoon designed past times my miss Star Wars BB8 Baseball Raglan Shirt  You volition withdraw this astromech cartoon designed past times my miss Star Wars BB8 Baseball Raglan Shirt
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel