Star Wars Parody Arts And Crafts Wars Shirt!

Star Wars Parody Craft Wars Shirt!
Happy May the Fourth live amongst you!!!
 Let's build a Star Wars inspired shirt...
Right click to relieve off the png file, personal purpose only.
I used the Star Jedi Font.

Craft Wars!
Never underestimate the Force...or the terms of supplies!

Cost of supplies...that's the kicker, right!?
Let me only say, the Cricut Explore Air™ ii machine is amazing together with worth it's weight inwards gold.
I purpose it close every day.
It stays plugged inwards together with correct at my desk permanently together with does my bidding.
If y'all accept whatever specific questions, delight inquire inwards the comments!

Upload the ikon into Cricut Design Space.
Set to Iron On.
Click the "mirror image" button.
 Load the stuff amongst the shiny plastic side touching the cutting mat.
Then click go.
 I had it larn over the vinyl a yoke times, because holographic vinyl is actually thick together with difficult to cut.
So click the larn push 1 time to a greater extent than earlier unloading.
Then weed the excess vinyl.
 Place downwardly on the shirt, thence that it is reading the correct way.
Iron correct over the plastic for only a few seconds.  It actually doesn't request likewise long.
Let it cool, thence tegument dorsum the plastic.  Peel it dorsum correct over itself.
 Looks fabulous together with is the perfect Star Wars parody shirt!
Geek Chic!

Here's loads of other fun Star Wars arts and crafts geekery!


Queen Amidala

Shabby Bow

BB8

Lego Earrings

Reverse Sign

Bean Bag Toss


Lightsabers

Robes


Costumes







 It stays plugged inwards together with correct at my desk permanently together with does my bidding Star Wars Parody Craft Wars Shirt!  It stays plugged inwards together with correct at my desk permanently together with does my bidding Star Wars Parody Craft Wars Shirt!  It stays plugged inwards together with correct at my desk permanently together with does my bidding Star Wars Parody Craft Wars Shirt!  It stays plugged inwards together with correct at my desk permanently together with does my bidding Star Wars Parody Craft Wars Shirt!  It stays plugged inwards together with correct at my desk permanently together with does my bidding Star Wars Parody Craft Wars Shirt!
 It stays plugged inwards together with correct at my desk permanently together with does my bidding Star Wars Parody Craft Wars Shirt!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel