Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started In Addition To Excited!

 Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started in addition to Excited!
Cricut sent me this giant box total of supplies, the Cricut Explore Air ii and
access to the Cricut Design Space inward telephone substitution for this post in addition to review.
I beloved my job!
It's difficult non to audio biased, because of all these goodies,
but this machine is actually amazing.
What is a Cricut?  The Cricut Explore Air ii is an electronic cutting machine.  It hooks to a estimator through a usb cord or tin live on run through the bluetooth, equally good equally run on devices amongst the Cricut Design Space App in addition to bluetooth!  It is made for personal use, but is a slap-up agency to start a modest line of piece of work concern from dwelling too!


There are a duet things I don't beloved that I'll say you lot inward this post.
Until this week, I've been a Silhouette girl.  I bought a machine years agone in addition to loved it.  I became really familiar amongst the machine in addition to the software.  I currently lead maintain a Silhouette Cameo 2, thence that is what I am comparison this Cricut Explore ii with.

The Cricut arrives really good packaged.  It's slow to ready in addition to acquire started!  Not intimidating at all.
Just hand yourself at to the lowest degree an hr to actually acquire it ready in addition to acquire to know it.  There is a ability cord in addition to a USB cord for the computer.  Easy, plug both things in.

Once I laid it up, I tried every technique.
Writing in addition to drawing on paper, cutting paper, cutting vinyl, uploading my ain images,
using stock images, using my ain fonts, in addition to several measurement processes.
There are thence many perks that I beloved close this machine.
The supplies in addition to tools are good worth investing in.  They are wonderful in addition to perfect for the machine.
I beloved that the machine is mint color!
Remove the protective foam from the cutter housing within the machine.
Things I beloved that are unique to the Cricut Explore Air 2:

I beloved the tool storage on the forepart of the machine!
I beloved the blade depth wheel!
I beloved the combo holders, for writing in addition to cutting inward the same project!
I beloved the guides for the mat, it makes it thence uncomplicated to insert the mat direct in addition to evenly!
I've had no issues amongst a projection non cutting properly!

I lead maintain ii downsides.
ii things that aren't my ideal.
#1:  You HAVE to lead maintain cyberspace connective to role the software.
For many this is a perk, because your files in addition to software tin live on accessed yesteryear multiple devices...I only don't desire to lead maintain to role cyberspace access to cutting things, specially when I'm streaming videos at the same time.  Plus files are saved off on the cloud...so I can't role them anywhere else or relieve them on my computer.

#2: You cannot function on to a greater extent than than one cutting file at a time, unless you lot opened upward up a novel browser window.  If you lot acquire out out of the "cut page" it volition cancel your task in addition to boot your newspaper out.
Not a big bargain to a lot of people, but I similar working on several pages at a time, making certain they volition fit together in addition to stand upward for upward sizes, fifty-fifty spell a page is cutting...so, it's a lilliputian additional await fourth dimension in addition to function time.

Just uncomplicated software preferences, but the machine itself is absolutely amazing.
It comes amongst a Get Started guide, uncomplicated ready in addition to everything you lot demand to brand your outset project!
(which is a genius agency to assistance you lot larn in addition to interface amongst the software in addition to the machine!)
Don't live on scared of jumping into this, it's thence simple!
So here's what you lot tin practise amongst the Cricut!
You'll live on directed to the Cricut Design Space spider web page.
You'll lead maintain to brand an line of piece of work concern human relationship in addition to install the software.  All free.
You tin pay to have the Cricut Access programme that volition hand you lot images in addition to projects to use.

Then plough the machine on in addition to the software volition recognize it,
hand you lot access to designs in addition to projects in addition to start you lot on the measurement yesteryear measurement project
to assistance you lot larn your machine!
Just follow the instructions on your estimator or device.
Place your card stock on the mat.
Slide it inward place.
Press the ii agency arrow push clit for positioning the mat.
It volition instruct you lot on how to insert the pen inward the "A" holder.
This agency the machine tin depict in addition to cutting on the same project.
Press the Cricut "C" push clit to start.
It is thence mesmerizing in addition to fun to scout the pen depict out shapes in addition to words.
It volition depict it all out.
Then cutting it.
Simply take the card stock in addition to insert the colored slice equally a backing.
Easy outset project!
Now let's deed on to vinyl.
This is a projection I've wanted to practise for about time.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Recycling symbol to stick on the trash can.
In Cricut Design Space, become to +create novel project
thence click the "insert image" on the side bar.
Then type "recycle" inward the search bar, in addition to this is what came up.
I loved the outset one.
The paradigm is a ii toned picture...so only "hide" yesteryear clicking the "eye" button
on the correct side bar on the layer that has the smaller arrows on top.
Then it's only the primary background slice that I want.
Next, size it upward thence it is the dimensions you lot want.
Then click the Cricut "go" button.
Insert the vinyl on the mat.
The mats are wonderful in addition to concur the vinyl inward identify firmly,
but don't impairment it on accept out.
Then take the excess vinyl in addition to add together about transfer tape!
Then stick on the trash to assistance people recall to set the correct things inward it!
Then side yesteryear side projection I did was a drawing one.
This is a Cricut Access project.
Go to the Cricut Design Space landing page.
Then select "Pen Projects" from the driblet downwards menu.
I beloved this Spooky Coloring Page!
Just insert the pen in addition to press go.
The software walks you lot through the procedure each time.
Once it's done, it's wonderful!
Imagine all you lot could practise amongst the pen--there are fifty-fifty metallic element in addition to colored pens.
The concluding projection I tried was a custom slice I designed.
I created this paradigm inward photoshop.
Then it tin easily live on uploaded into Cricut Design Space.
(pngs in addition to jpegs are great)
Just deselect the background.
And relieve equally "Cut Image" non the impress image.
Then identify the vinyl on the cutting mat in addition to insert.
Press become in addition to ta-da!
Weed the vinyl, add together transfer record in addition to apply to your surface!
Perfect ornament for Spring!
Easy to make, seriously alone takes minutes!
Come dorsum tomorrow in addition to Fri for to a greater extent than amazing Cricut fun!

I did iv quick projects to acquire familiar amongst my machine.
I promise I've illustrated how uncomplicated in addition to wonderful it is to ready in addition to use.
If you've been considering getting ane for yourself, I'd highly recommend it!
Click the photograph to larn more:


Like, pin, save, follow in addition to comment!
@officialcricut #cricutmade

This is a sponsored conversation written yesteryear me on behalf of Cricut.
 The opinions in addition to text are all mine.







 Cricut sent me this giant box total of supplies Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started in addition to Excited!  Cricut sent me this giant box total of supplies Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started in addition to Excited!  Cricut sent me this giant box total of supplies Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started in addition to Excited!  Cricut sent me this giant box total of supplies Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started in addition to Excited!  Cricut sent me this giant box total of supplies Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started in addition to Excited!
 Cricut sent me this giant box total of supplies Cricut Explore Air 2: Getting Started in addition to Excited!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel