Doctor Who Flavor X Novel Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!

Doctor Who Season 10 New Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!
Series 10 of Doctor Who brings many changes--especially
 a novel shiny Sonic Screwdriver!
Check it out.
Blue, kind of looks similar the TARDIS...
Lots to a greater extent than light...so fun!
I worked on making a silhouette paradigm file.
It's a outline, cartoon, coloring page, clip art!
Print it off in addition to allow the kids color it for a serial 10 opener!
Free printable!
Right click to relieve off, personal role only.
(all Doctor Who materials is belongings of the BBC, etc)
You tin give cheers my yesteryear liking, sharing, pinning, following, & commenting!
I loaded the png file into My Design Space for Cricut.
Cricut Explore Air™ ii machine


It's piece of cake to upload a unproblematic picture...then pick out Upload every bit cutting file.
(or click in addition to drag into Silhouette studio in addition to pick out line lines)
I used glitter oestrus transfer vinyl.



Load it inwards alongside the plastic side downwards in addition to cut.
Weed out the excess vinyl.
I had to role a flashlight hence I could encounter the cutting lines.
It's pretty frail hence accept it slow.
Then house confront downwards (plastic canvas up) on tee shirt.
Cover alongside a tea towel.
in addition to Fe gently.
Iron straight on the plastic for a minute, live cautious.
Then tegument off the plastic slowly.
If the vinyl hasn't adhered, Fe again.
Looks sparkly in addition to fabulous!
We are ready for Series 10!

Share alongside other Doctor Who geeks!
Whovians unite!

Pin, like, save, share, follow in addition to comment!

Come dorsum all calendar week for to a greater extent than Doctor Who geekery!


 I worked on making a silhouette paradigm file Doctor Who Season 10 New Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!  I worked on making a silhouette paradigm file Doctor Who Season 10 New Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!  I worked on making a silhouette paradigm file Doctor Who Season 10 New Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!  I worked on making a silhouette paradigm file Doctor Who Season 10 New Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!  I worked on making a silhouette paradigm file Doctor Who Season 10 New Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!
 I worked on making a silhouette paradigm file Doctor Who Season 10 New Sonic Screwdriver Shirt!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel