Leather Rose Earrings--Made Alongside Cricut Explore Air 2

 Leather Rose Earrings--Made with Cricut Explore Air 2
I received a beautiful mint colored Cricut.
And loads of accessories as well as supplies to play with.
This auto is amazing...seriously amazing.
Read to a greater extent than most my outset sense amongst it on this post
 When I laid upward it up, I tried every technique.
Writing as well as drawing on paper, cutting paper, cutting vinyl, uploading my ain images,
using stock images, using my ain fonts, as well as several measuring processes.

The Cricut Explore Air ii tin cutting thus many dissimilar materials!
Paper - Standard, Cardstock, Vellum, Poster Board
Vinyl - Standard, Premium, Dry Erase, Chalkboard
Iron-On - Heat-Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
Craft Materials - Washi Tape, Craft Foam, Glitter Paper
Upcycled Materials - Chipboard, Cereal Boxes, Aluminum Cans
Fabric - Felt, Denim, Polyester, Burlap, Canvas
Plastic - Stencil, Window Acetate, Silicone
Thick Materials - Leather, Balsa Wood, Magnet Materials
So I decided to movement on to a to a greater extent than hard material: 2mm leather.
 I made a png file of roses inwards photoshop.
I reversed ane of the roses.
You tin brand them too!  Right click to salve off this rose file.
Then produce what I produce next!
 I uploaded my icon inwards Cricut Design Space.
I saved equally a Cut image.
 Then uploaded onto the canvas.
It's slow to adapt the size to precisely what you lot want.
 Then click the Green Cricut "go" button.
It volition brand certain your device is on.
Then laid upward the depth cycle on the auto to "custom" material
Then pick out the cloth from the driblet downwards carte inwards Cricut Design Studio.
 Place your leather on the cutting mat,
charge it inwards as well as press the Cricut "go" push on the auto when it blinks.
Once it is cut, don't unload.  I used the regular cutting blade, but in that place is a "deep cut"
blade that would cutting through it inwards ane pass.
You tin gently pare upward an border to encounter it if it is cutting all the agency through.
If not, repeat the exact cuts yesteryear pressing the Cricut "go" push on the auto again.
I repeated three times for this project.
 Unload the mat.
Then take the project.
Yes, this volition brand the mat a trivial grimy.
 Remove the roses, as well as thus role the claw tool as well as take the within pieces.
The backing of the leather is quite fluffy, thus it gives it a hairy look.
(After the project, I used a trivial lather as well as warm H2O to take the dark grime--easy)
 Still cool though!
I'm super impressed how slow it was to teach this total of exceptional inwards leather!
 I used a duet pliers, fountain rings as well as earring hooks...
 And merely hooked the fountain rings some the leather
 and as well as thus through the hook.
Close upward the fountain scream as well as repeat on the contrary for the other one.
 They are fun as well as impressive, but low-cal plenty to wear!
So amazing that this auto cutting these to perfection!
 I am speedily becoming a Cricut Girl!
So excited to teach to review as well as move amongst this wonderful machine!

Like, pin, share, comment, follow as well as salve for later!

Check out this Rolled Paper Flower Wreath I did amongst the Cricut Explore Air 2

This is a sponsored conversation written yesteryear me on behalf of Cricut.
 The opinions as well as text are all mine.









 I received a beautiful mint colored Cricut Leather Rose Earrings--Made amongst Cricut Explore Air 2  I received a beautiful mint colored Cricut Leather Rose Earrings--Made amongst Cricut Explore Air 2  I received a beautiful mint colored Cricut Leather Rose Earrings--Made amongst Cricut Explore Air 2  I received a beautiful mint colored Cricut Leather Rose Earrings--Made amongst Cricut Explore Air 2  I received a beautiful mint colored Cricut Leather Rose Earrings--Made amongst Cricut Explore Air 2
 I received a beautiful mint colored Cricut Leather Rose Earrings--Made amongst Cricut Explore Air 2
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel