Pun Week! Alpaca Handbag Llama Tote!

 Alpaca Bag!
This is the finale of my fun calendar week of Puns!

 I knew I wanted to brand this for my immature lady for Christmas.
She wanted "puns" for Christmas, thus I delivered.
But finding an adorable llama cartoon epitome was nigh on impossible!
So, I made 1 myself.
I made it uncomplicated in addition to cute amongst a darling kawaii face!
Those giant eyes amongst lashes!
 You volition bespeak a tote bag.
I larn all of mine from Oriental Trading.
The totes are non the best character on their own.  But for an upgrade, they are ideal!
You'll desire to cutting off the handles.
 Reverse your epitome in addition to cutting it out on an electronic cutter.  I purpose a Silhouette Cameo.
I used flocked estrus transfer stuff inward regal blue.
Then weed the excess in addition to house on the tote.
 Cover amongst a tea towel in addition to Fe for a span minutes.
 Then Fe direct on the plastic.
 Pull dorsum the plastic in addition to brand certain it peels away from the vinyl.
I pulled likewise fast in addition to made an error!!!!
 That stripe.  Darn.
I messed up.
NO worries, I tin give the axe laid upwards whatsoever mistake.
I used vivid colored pigment similar colorful Peruvian Alpaca blankets in addition to throws.
 Just pigment the stripes in addition to add together lines.
Cute in addition to simple.  The flocked vinyl is perfect for icon inward the lines.
 Next I used about lime dark-green pom pom cut back in addition to hot glued it
to the "rug" in addition to to encompass the torn stripe.
It's adorable!
 Next, lining the pocketbook amongst fabric.
It's thus much ameliorate to strengthen the bag.
Cut the stuff nearly 1/2 larger than the pocketbook on the sides...and nearly iv inches taller than the tote.
 Sew the edges of the stuff in addition to and thus stuff it within the tote.
Fold over the top border in addition to plication it nether itself 1 time to tuck inward the fraying edges.
 Like this...then sew together this edge.
 Like so.

I ever purpose one-time Karate belts for my pocketbook straps.
We ran a martial arts schoolhouse nearly 8 years ago...but I kept all 
the belts because they are thus useful.
 Sew the straps on the pocketbook in addition to ta-da!  You are done!
It's gorgeous in addition to adorable in addition to vivid in addition to fun!!!
Perfect for whatsoever pun loving person!
 Here's my darling Llama!
You are welcome to purpose it for personal purpose only.
Please like, share, follow in addition to pivot equally a means to tell thanks!
 Going somewhere?
Alpaca Bag!!!
 Hope yous enjoyed the fun calendar week of puns!
Check these ones out inward representative yous missed one!

Palindromes Shirt

Koala Tea Shirt







 This is the finale of my fun calendar week of Puns Pun Week!  Alpaca Bag Llama Tote!  This is the finale of my fun calendar week of Puns Pun Week!  Alpaca Bag Llama Tote!  This is the finale of my fun calendar week of Puns Pun Week!  Alpaca Bag Llama Tote!  This is the finale of my fun calendar week of Puns Pun Week!  Alpaca Bag Llama Tote!  This is the finale of my fun calendar week of Puns Pun Week!  Alpaca Bag Llama Tote!
 This is the finale of my fun calendar week of Puns Pun Week!  Alpaca Bag Llama Tote!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel