Egyptian Rex Mummy Costume!

 Mummy Costume!
Simple DIY pocket-size fry Halloween costumes are my favorite!
My boy wants to live a mummy!
Perfect for us...we convey tons of wrappings...
precisely I idea to a greater extent than of an Egyptian King Mummy...so nosotros withdraw a headdress!
 I got a King Cobra at the dollar store.
 And cutting his caput off.
I used gilded rub 'n buff in addition to coated it inwards gold.
 I made a headband amongst to a greater extent than or less strips of leather in addition to to a greater extent than or less elastic.
The existent matter is that I didn't convey plenty to arrive 1 piece,
in addition to hence I pieced it together to expect intentional.
Then I used a leather punch, truthful cat gut in addition to needle to stitch the serpent on the headband.
 The hole punch makes perfect holes inwards the prophylactic snake.
I lined it upwardly in addition to marked the leather.
Then I punched holes through the leather in addition to sewed the serpent to the center!
 It's thick waxed string, in addition to hence it volition concur tight!
 Then I added Rub 'n Buff to the entire leather headband.
 And allow it dry out completely.
 Then nosotros used E6000 to gum gemstones all over the headpiece.
He's a king, in addition to hence he needs a ton of them!
 He was thrilled virtually it!
I mean value it's the perfect finishing touch!
We added a uncomplicated cape too, because he's the coolest mummy to walk the earth...
in addition to I don't larn one-half means on things...and I estimate we'll larn pictures on Halloween!



 Simple DIY pocket-size fry Halloween costumes are my favorite Egyptian King Mummy Costume!   Simple DIY pocket-size fry Halloween costumes are my favorite Egyptian King Mummy Costume!  Simple DIY pocket-size fry Halloween costumes are my favorite Egyptian King Mummy Costume!  Simple DIY pocket-size fry Halloween costumes are my favorite Egyptian King Mummy Costume!  Simple DIY pocket-size fry Halloween costumes are my favorite Egyptian King Mummy Costume!
This postal service published on outset

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel