Harry Potter Party! Decorations, Games Too Treats!

 The Perfect Harry Potter Party!
Halloween is my favorite!
I dear parties too--and decided I must practice a Harry Potter Party every year!
It was hence much fun!

First, a photograph booth!

Brick Wall Photo Op!

And...I got this amazing BRICK WALL backdrop from Lollipop Props Shop!
It's the perfect Photo Op backdrop for a political party worthy of Hogwarts!
Find them on Facebook, Twitter or Lollipop Props!

Shop their ETSY store for 20% off using code: DOODLECRAFT15

Adding a backdrop made such a divergence to a room that is otherwise really orangey in addition to dark!
This lite greyish brick lightened upward the space...I wishing it was permanent!
I hung it correct over the entry closets using force pins!



Invitations:
I made fun invitations for the party!
 Check out how to brand your ain Hogwarts House Crest Rubber Stamp here!
 
 Right click to salve off this letterhead I made up...
Then download this Harry P costless font in addition to type it upward in addition to impress it out!
I printed it out on parchment newspaper for added awesome.
  
  Then I had a frog wax seal--I dear when I direct maintain materials laying around!
Of course, I actually dear this Hogwarts seal set:




I used golden sealing wax in addition to a lighter to melt it.
It's flammable, hence it ignites if y'all aren't careful...an empty hot gum gun is also a skillful choice.
 Just melt a nickle sized pile of wax in addition to hence press the seal into it.
 These are non bad in addition to withal mail-able! 
 Just our luck too!
The post purpose had Harry Potter Stamps!



I made a sorting lid for our party!
It was mini but slow to make!

I cutting ii identical circles in addition to ane big triangle.
 I folded in addition to glued piddling pieces of the triangle to larn inward wrinkled.
 Then I glued the triangle together to cast a cone.
 I cutting the middle out of the circles in addition to cutting modest notches...
 that I hot glued within the hat!
 It's the perfect agency to variety guests into Hogwarts Houses!

Golden Snitch Treats!
You need:
Ferrero Rocher chocolates
Vellum paper
Hot glue/gun
 Cut long, slender wings out of vellum or wax newspaper in addition to hot glue
them to the chocolates amongst but a tiny tab of glue!
 They are adorable in addition to volition wing away quick!
GAMES:
Our favorite game of the nighttime was playing
Bean Boozled!
It's basically Bertie Bots Every Flavor Bean inward a game!



There's a spinner in addition to y'all accept turns spinning to run across which color of jelly bean
y'all larn to eat.  It tin either live a sugariness tasting season or the nastiest affair ever!
Trust me, I got v sick flavors inward a row!
Stinky socks, Canned Dog Food, Barf, Toothpaste in addition to Lawn Clippings...
the grossest was the stinky socks!  Blech!
 We recommend having a spittoon for spitting nasty beans in...
in addition to unopen to napkins handy!
This guy loved it in addition to laughed hence difficult at all the horror.


And unopen to other favorite game...
 Right click in addition to salve off these ii pictures.
Then impress them out.

 Then cutting them in addition to business them up.
They should gibe perfect!
If y'all desire your Umbridge dart board to final longer, laminate it!
 I pose each canvas inward the laminator subsequently trimming the edges.
 Then cutting the excess plastic.
 Line them upward in addition to record together.  I used packing tape!
Then, nosotros already had a magnetic dart board on hand...and magnetic darts.



Like this ane from Amazon.
I taped Umbridge correct to the front!
Hang it upward in addition to lob those darts at her!
Admit it, y'all wanted her to croak agency to a greater extent than than the Dark Lord!
Oh, how she was insufferable!

My best advice:
If in that location is anything at your political party that y'all don't desire your guests to see...
encompass it amongst a big dark canvas or cloth in addition to add together unopen to spray painted golden frames!
The perfect send upon to a Harry Potter Party!
And no ane has to run across the piled high reckoner desk, sewing table, Silhouette Cameo, printer,
to-do lists, authorities annotation pads, random junk in addition to embroidery machine all crammed on your desk!
Win win!




and decided I must practice a Harry Potter Party every twelvemonth Harry Potter Party!  Decorations, Games in addition to Treats!  and decided I must practice a Harry Potter Party every twelvemonth Harry Potter Party!  Decorations, Games in addition to Treats! and decided I must practice a Harry Potter Party every twelvemonth Harry Potter Party!  Decorations, Games in addition to Treats! and decided I must practice a Harry Potter Party every twelvemonth Harry Potter Party!  Decorations, Games in addition to Treats! and decided I must practice a Harry Potter Party every twelvemonth Harry Potter Party!  Decorations, Games in addition to Treats!
This post published on first 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel