Hogwarts Crest Safe Postage Diy!

Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp DIY!
It's Harry Potter week!  Lots of fun Wizardy ideas all week! 
Perfect for leading upwards to Halloween!
 You tin brand your ain Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp!
 I printed off this ikon on a Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation printer.
UNFORTUNATELY...I forgot to contrary the ikon earlier I printed it and
 it didn't striking me that it was reversed until MUCH after inward the process.

You volition need:
Carving Rubber


And a Carving Tool


I transferred my ikon onto my prophylactic using a LESS-THAN-IDEAL method.
I used acetone, my printed page together with a paintbrush.
I ready the ikon on the prophylactic human face upwards down, painted the backside amongst acetone...
Then covered it amongst a sandwich handbag together with hence rubbed downwards amongst a scraper.
Don't permit it sit down long because the acetone eats through the rubber!!!
(less than ideal, right?)
(If I did this again, I would depict amongst pencil all over the dorsum of the ikon together with and hence ready it on the prophylactic together with describe over every line...then the pencil would rub off together with teach out the image)

And hither is the ikon I ended upwards with.
Not great, but I stayed motivated, thinking that I could merely depict on the residue amongst a pencil.
I began using the smallest fleck of my carving tool together with started to cutting out
 everything that was
"white" or negative space.  Leave the dark lines.
I was on a scroll together with loving it!
Keep going, it's tedious, but it is going to endure hence awesome!
And together with hence I froze...right here.
CRAP!
I didn't contrary the image!!!!
Oh well, the best agency to bear witness that something is handmade is to withdraw keep a flaw or 2.
So I kept going!
Afterall, the H is adept either way, right!?
And together with hence I got here...and screwed it up!
One incorrect cutting into the prophylactic together with it's done.
So, I gave upwards inward a agency of speaking.
I cutting off all the excess scrollwork together with decided to merely focus on the flag business office of the crest.
If at starting fourth dimension yous don't succeed, destroy all evidence that yous tried!
I used a bigger fleck together with carved downwards all the background.
I got out my ink pad, parchment together with clear block together with inked it up!
I merely taped it to the block together with stamped it...
but all those background carved lines showed up.
So I used the x-acto knife together with merely cutting all the background off.
Re-inked it together with stamped again!
Apart from my large mistakes, it's awesome!
I similar the mess up...I intend it works...it makes the scrollwork look
 different, shaded together with intentional.
And if yous flip the parchment around, the ikon is great!
Haha!
So, what practice yous think?
Would yous e'er endeavour making a prophylactic stamp?
I loathe that 1 skid together with it's messed up...but I'll in all probability assay it again!
I used it dipped inward gilded ink for the Official seal on our
 invitations for the large political party on Saturday!

Come dorsum tomorrow for to a greater extent than Harry Potter!





You tin brand your ain Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp DIY!  You tin brand your ain Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp DIY! You tin brand your ain Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp DIY! You tin brand your ain Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp DIY! You tin brand your ain Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp Hogwarts Crest Rubber Stamp DIY!
This shipping published on starting fourth dimension

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel