Tri-Force Pendant Necklace!

 Tri-Force Pendant Necklace!
Legend of Zelda, Adventures of Link!
My 2nd favorite video game serial ever...do y'all know my starting fourth dimension fav?
I used Yellow as well as Black polymer clay...
Just rolled it out as well as rolled it 1/8" thick.
I cutting a triangle.
 Then rolled a sparse layer of black...
 Cut a smaller triangle for the center...
 And thence gear upwards the entire matter on a layer of dark as well as trimmed it close 1/8" border.
Punched a hole inwards the exceed alongside a straw as well as thence baked it for xv minutes inwards a 275* oven.
 Then simply add together a chain as well as relieve the princess!
Totally geek chic!

 My 2nd favorite video game serial always Tri-Force Pendant Necklace!   My 2nd favorite video game serial always Tri-Force Pendant Necklace!  My 2nd favorite video game serial always Tri-Force Pendant Necklace!  My 2nd favorite video game serial always Tri-Force Pendant Necklace!  My 2nd favorite video game serial always Tri-Force Pendant Necklace!
This postal service published on starting fourth dimension

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel