Frozen Banana Pops!

Frozen Banana Pops!
 I used three bananas as well as ix popsicle sticks
 Cut the ends off each banana as well as cutting them inwards 3rd's.
Then stuck a stick inwards them...and freeze overnight.
 In guild to dip, it's dainty to accept a identify to seat the pops spell they are setting up.
I used ii styrofoam blocks covered alongside foil.
 Easy.
 You volition require a lovely batch of HOMEMADE Magic Shell Topping
as well as crushed peanuts (optional)
 Take a frozen banana pop...
 Dunk it correct into the magic shell...
 Pull out as well as curlicue side inwards nuts!
Stick inwards the foam as well as expression for the magic shell to harden!
 Perfect as well as yummy!
 This process totally reminds me of my childhood,
I merely dear them!
My daughter, historic menstruation 10, did non similar them.




Cut the ends off each banana as well as cutting them inwards  Frozen Banana Pops!
This post service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel