Lego One Spy Amongst My Picayune Core Book!

Lego I Spy amongst my Little Eye Book!
 We honey Lego!
Before nosotros had kids, my married adult man in addition to I would purchase Lego sets on appointment night.
Way to a greater extent than fun than a painting in addition to dinner!
I had this GENIUS see spell playing amongst the kids the other night.
We spread out a big blanket in addition to poured out all our Lego pieces!
(seriously, likely $1000 worth of Lego correct there)

And it went something similar this:
"Can anyone discovery a ii past times ii dark brick?...If anyone sees a cherry ii past times 1 laissez passer it to me"
I thought...this is totally an "I SPY" game!
AND I totally honey an I spy book...they are in addition to thus fun...
in addition to thus engaging in addition to perfect for move or serenity books!
 So, I made one.
I took pictures of all our picayune Lego pieces scattered...and used photoshop to add
 some words inward light-headed rhymes...and it was 4:30 inward the morning...so they are silly!
xix pages of fun.
(Feel gratuitous to play along...print them off or brand a mass for personal purpose only!)

Then I loaded the pages I made into Shutterfly in addition to had a mass printed!
I did an 8 past times 8 book...but a 12 past times 12 would endure much funner!
Booyah!  Travel in addition to serenity times...nailed it!






 my married adult man in addition to I would purchase Lego sets on appointment dark Lego I Spy amongst my Little Eye Book!
This postal service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel