Seashell Week! 1 Know...It's Actually Shark Week!

So summertime is coming to an end.
Did yous become to the BEACH?
I beloved the beach.
We went to the Gulf of United Mexican US this summertime in addition to it was gorgeous!
White sands in addition to big seashells!
Do yous bring a big stash of seashells laying around???

Introducing:
Seashell Week!  (I know it's actually Shark Week...but unopen right?)
Come past times everyday for a fabulous projection involving seashells!
I didn't brand this...but my sis inward police brought it dorsum for me from a cruise!
It's the perfect niggling treasure box!
(It would endure slow to brand amongst a newspaper mache, cardboard or
 little wooden box...shells in addition to a buttload of hot glue!)
 I give-up the ghost on all my babe treasures inward it...
lost teeth...baby infirmary bands...battery that ended upward inward youngster #3's nose...
that variety of stuff!
 Love it!
 Come dorsum for to a greater extent than neat Beachy ideas this week!




 We went to the Gulf of United Mexican US this summertime in addition to it was gorgeous Seashell week!  I know...it's actually Shark Week!
This ship service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel