Brookside Chocolate Too Spider Muffins!

This post brought to you lot past times Sam’s Club. All opinions are 100% mine.

 Brookside Chocolate has created the perfect matrimony of fruit as well as DARK chocolate.
I beloved night chocolate!
I detect that when I am "eating right" as well as "health conscious" that when
 I convey a sugariness craving, I entirely volition settle for a night chocolate treat...not milk chocolate.
I gauge it's my "Am I eating healthy?" meter.
 We sampled all three of the Brookside Chocolates.
Goji amongst Raspberry, Pomegranate as well as Acai amongst Blueberry.
 In a blind sense of savor exam for the three of us...my immature adult woman ix as well as boy 11...and me
(youngest boy is allergic to chocolate...I know, right?)
We ate a slice of each.
Now, land they are all as well as then good...
 Our FAVORITE was the Goji!
So good.  If you lot are a fan of raspberry sticks, you lot volition adore these.
They are healthier too!
They convey an component listing that I tin sympathise as well as read.
I'm tempted to only mix the three bags together and 
enjoy the subtle differences equally I eat!
I'm going to convey a big bowl of these out at my side past times side arts and crafts party!
 We decided they were the perfect size as well as cast for a piddling spider...
and nosotros convey Halloween on our minds.
So nosotros made pumpkin spice muffins amongst to a greater extent than or less cream cheese frosting!
And yes, they were divine!
Pick upwards to a greater extent than or less Brookside Chocolates for your Halloween spider muffins too!
 Don't forget to "Like" Brookside Chocolate on Facebook
 
And in that place volition endure in-store Brookside demos 
happening on 10/5 at Sam’s Club stores!
You volition desire to endure there!
 
 
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel