Doctor Who Logo Bad Wolf Shirt!

 The Bad Wolf amongst DW Logo shirt!
I've seen this quite a few places...not certain where to credit
other than BBC in addition to Doctor Who.
So...personal purpose only.  Right click to relieve off.

I simply seat the file into my Silhouette Machine software in addition to presto!
Cut it out of Freezer paper!
Ironed onto my dollar shop t-shirt...shiny side irons on tight.
(full Freezer newspaper instructions here)

 I used white pigment at the tumble out in addition to greyness at the bottom...
form of an ombre/dripping spray pigment graffiti look.

 After painting, pare off the freezer newspaper piece it's withal wet.

 Let dry out completely.
 And enjoy!  Or grade equally a gift to a immature human being Doctor Who enthusiast!



 I simply seat the file into my Silhouette Machine software in addition to presto Doctor Who Logo Bad Wolf Shirt!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel