Doctor Who Political Party Week: Invitations Together With Decorations

 For the perfect Doctor Who Themed Birthday Party...

 You'll postulate approximately great invitations!
Here's the ane nosotros made...
You could fifty-fifty use a homemade stamp!


You'll also postulate approximately slap-up decorations!

Dalek
No political party is consummate without one!

 I took a fabulously sketched Dalek prototype from Okum Arts.
I opened it upwards inwards photoshop as well as cropped it into printer page
sized pieces as well as printed all nine of them out.
(The procedure was only similar the Cassandra I did for the games)
Then I colored them amongst golden as well as argent colored pencils.
And cutting them out carefully as well as and then laminated them inwards my desktop laminator!

 After they were laminated,
I pieced them dorsum together as well as used clear packing record to secure them inwards place!


The alone employment was how crappy the stun gun lined up...
as well as how I colored it wrong!

 So I printed off approximately other piece...did the same
 process as well as only taped it correct on!
 Much better!
I mounted it on approximately foam kernel board from the dollar store
to proceed it standing upright.
But yous could record it upwards on the wall or a door too!

 Here it is, slice past times piece...just correct click to relieve off
as well as impress on regular paper!  Personal purpose only!
 

Vincent Van Gogh Inspired Art:
The Pandorica Opens
 These paintings were a blast!...and I was jealous I didn't larn to produce ane myself.
So, nosotros homeschool, right?
We did a whole twenty-four hours studying Vincent Van Gogh.
We read all well-nigh his life as well as tragic end.  We studied his paintings.
We watched "Vincent as well as Amy" as well as "The Pandorica Opens"
And as well as then nosotros ready to work.
We constitute these 2 canvases at the thrift store for $1 each...steep, I know!
 I used spray pigment to larn the blueish going...

 Then the kids ready to work, daubing pigment swirls as well as a shattered Tardis!

 They loved it!  And it was challenging...
It was difficult for them to only daub on the pigment as well as not
 try likewise difficult to larn inwards hold off perfect.
Abstractness is a talent for sure!


 And the terminal pieces:



Here's the reference from "The Pandorica Opens"
I mean value they did pretty good! 

We walked through the Untempered Schism to locomote inwards the party!


We got the Tardis/Dalek silicone mold
as well as made plaster figures for decor

 Once they dried, I only spray painted them!
I am certain they volition brand a comeback when I larn create for the
Doctor Who Themed Christmas Tree!


We hung upwards quotes as well as other master copy artwork done past times my kids!
My miss fifty-fifty did a My Little Pony Doctor's Companions picture:
I mean value she did slap-up capturing Rose, Amy, River, Martha, Clara, as well as Donna!
I honey the details similar the snowmen, the beetle on
 Donna's dorsum as well as the "my piffling Doctor"!
Budding piffling artist!

Most of the decor was the games too!
Check them out if yous missed them!



Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

For the perfect Doctor Who Themed Birthday Party Doctor Who Party Week: Invitations as well as Decorations

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel