Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver T-Shirts!

 In September, every bit purpose of my five yr old's Doctor Who Birthday Party...
I posted these Sonic Screwdriver Shirts!
And I've had numerous requests for the ikon I used...

It's super awesome, five Sonic Screwdrivers...
in addition to plant corking amongst freezer newspaper or oestrus transfer vinyl...in this case, flocked!
I purchase t-shirts at the Dollar shop or inwards volume packages...
making it a totally toll effective gift idea!

I used it i time to a greater extent than for only about steal tee shirts...for my dad for Christmas...
shh, don't tell!  :)


 Okay, every bit usual, personal exercise only.  Right click to salvage off.







ve had numerous requests for the ikon I used Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver T-Shirts!
This post service published on first

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel