Duct Record Gun Holsters To The Rescue!

 My five yr erstwhile boy is such a man.
He alone wants to hold upwards a business office of things that are virile as well as tough...
as well as has a difficult fourth dimension joking around.
Don't larn me wrong...he's super adorable as well as loves his mommy...
as well as tin larn into an uber dizzy mood.

But mostly he is real stoic...serious...and all boy.
In the past times we've made him jet packs, bandolier bullet vests, tool belts,
Bounty Hunter jet packs, as well as utility belts...
this time...he needed gun holsters.
He institute these two wooden guns that my married adult man made years agone for a costume party...
as well as wanted them to hold upwards his Jango Fett guns.
 I dear to encounter his niggling heed thinking of solutions to his problems.
He was wearing his reflective running belt as well as tucking the guns inwards them...
simply if he leaned over the guns would come upwards out.
He approached me alongside his work as well as asked if I had whatever ideas.

My commencement thought was that I could run upwards something...
or dad could brand roughly holsters out of leather...
Then similar lightning hitting my lightbulb...I remembered why
I dear duct record as well as thence much!
Quick, easy, cheap, replaceable, customizable!

Duct record holsters inwards five minutes:
You'll demand a belt as well as duct tape.

 Double over strips of duct record to jibe the desired width of the belt.
 Wrap them inwards a loop...tape down.
Add roughly other loop going the other direction...

Cover the dorsum of the record as well as thence at that spot is no stickiness.
 Doubled looped as well as develop to go!

 Make 2...if y'all bring two guns.

 Slide onto belt!
 Take them out for a examination drive!
I dear nil to a greater extent than than seeing his pure joy when he feels ultimately manly.

Quick on the draw!
And they are the perfect compliment to his Bounty Hunter Jet pack!
He looks similar Jango!  :)



Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 He alone wants to hold upwards a business office of things that are virile as well as tough Duct Tape Gun Holsters to the Rescue!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel