Lego Minifigure Vacation Card!

This post service brought to yous yesteryear LEGO. All opinions are 100% mine.

Let's speak Christmas.
All growing upwards my hubby would teach a LEGO ready or ii for Christmas.
As a teenager in addition to at i time every bit an adult a LEGO ready is withal what he asks for.
So every twelvemonth the kids in addition to I teach him a smashing set...usually Star Wars.
He'll opened upwards the box in addition to position the whole affair together correct at that topographic point on Christmas morning.
My boys ever teach a few sets too...and my daughter--I dear the girly sets!
My favorite part...the minifigures!
Who doesn't dear those petty people?
Do yous purchase the sets merely for the minifigs?...I do.
 
Here's where my minifigure obsession tin soar.
Design your ain Minifigure Family postcard!
We all had in addition to then much fun alongside this creator!
 It's slow to customize each fellow member of the family...
My five twelvemonth former sat on my lap in addition to did all the choosing...
making dad an elf.
Which makes full sense.
 And me...wearing a sensible cardigan...I gauge a
t-shirt in addition to yoga pants weren't an option.
 After yous customize the people, yous tin pick a background in addition to a message!
 After my boy finished his card...I had to exercise my own!
It's seriously in addition to then fun! You tin download them...like I did.
You tin post service them to Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest
 Then I had my older ii exercise their own...without seeing whatever of the others...
here's what my eleven twelvemonth former boy came upwards with:
 And my nine twelvemonth former daughter:
So, Merry Christmas in addition to Happy Holidays from my household unit of measurement to yours!
 
So much fun!
My kids are hurrying to complete upwards their schoolhouse studies in addition to then they tin play in addition to create again!
(not gonna lie, you'll dear it too!)
 
Make your ain household unit of measurement postcard...share it and
hashtag it #MinifigureFamily in addition to then I tin run into them too!

Visit Sponsor's Site

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel