Light Prototype Alongside An Slr Camera!

 Light Painting, Light Writing or Light Graffiti is as well as thus much fun!
Seriously addicting!
To start, you'll need:
SLR camera  (35 mm Film or digital)
a tripod
flashlights, Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation pens, glow sticks, sparklers, candles, lighters...anything that lights up!
as well as the dark.
 And yous mightiness desire some footling assistants!
 
 Let's laid the photographic television receiver camera first.
(and I'll apologize inwards advance for my grainy band pictures)
I used a Canon Rebel t3...so I'll demo yous how I laid it upwardly on that,
 and yous tin discovery the corresponding buttons on your camera.
Set the photographic television receiver camera to TV or Time Value.
This way yous tin laid the fourth dimension that your shutter stays open.
 By turning this circled dial, I tin alter the fourth dimension the shutter opens from
 1/4000 of a mo upwardly to xxx seconds.
Here it's laid for the sum xxx seconds.
Which inwards some of the lite fine art was besides long...
as well as thus you'll convey to play some amongst it a little
 I've got my ISO laid to 100.
Okay, as well as thus at i time nosotros simply convey to await until it's black outside...or discovery a black room.
I laid the photographic television receiver camera upwardly on the tripod as well as had my assistant pic a light.
My boy got this flashing lite wand.

I had him agree the wand most breast superlative as well as thus I could focus the photographic television receiver camera on the light.
Then I clicked the push as well as permit him play!
 It's as well as thus fun to depict amongst the lite inwards the air and 
convey the photographic television receiver camera capture all the action!
 Looks super tedious inwards the pictures I took amongst the flash...
 But it's as well as thus fun to run into your fine art operate glow!
Here's his dragon:
 My missy used iv finger lights from the dollar store.
So cool!
 Get a yoke people inwards on the action.
Here's my missy standing withal as well as I drew the angel wings as well as halo some her!
 And all three of my kids amongst dissimilar lights.
Looks similar a jumbled lite display...but they actually got into it!
We learned that a Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation pen is a neat way to write on the picture.
One somebody stood amongst the coloring changing wand as well as the somebody at the tripod held the Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation pen.
So land I drew a spider web...my boy wrote spider.
 Or the Rainbow as well as Rain!
 
 Try it tonight!
This would hold upwardly neat for vacation lite pictures too!







 Light Writing or Light Graffiti is as well as thus much fun Light Painting amongst an SLR Camera!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel