Orbit® Paste Give Thank You Lot You!

This postal service brought to y'all yesteryear Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.

 Do y'all similar gum?
I ever convey around paste alongside me.
I expire on it inwards every room inwards the menage too!  (except the bathroom)
I essay to chew paste instead of eating or munching...
I chew paste to give me a "Just Brushed Clean Feeling™"
I expire on paste inwards my purse.
You know when you're out running errands together with busy, 
by mid day, it's slow to convey a bleh mouth!
 Minty paste is totally the perfect fix.
And since my kids are older, it's overnice to conquer around bad breath 
with only a one-half slice of gum.
 
And, I dearest giving paste equally a handout or quick give cheers you!
These NEW Orbit Value Packs are awesome!
Same sum of paste equally a regular pack...but inwards two sparse packs!
Perfect!
They come upwards inwards peppermint together with spearmint...which practice y'all similar better?
I idea I was TOTALLY a spearmint girl.
But I decided to selection upwards both kinds at Dollar General today together with essay the peppermint too.
This peppermint is AWESOME!  
It's non candy-cane similar at all.
I close prefer it to the spearmint!
Which practice y'all similar better?  Spearmint or Peppermint?
These packs jibe vii pieces of paste inwards 1 sparse layer.
Perfect size for inwards my clutch!
Practically Business Card size!
And makes a perfect together with quick Thank y'all too!
Just wrapped alongside ribbon together with a tag!  
These would endure adorable for a "Choose the Right" churchy hand-out too!
 Don't forget to similar Orbit® Gum on facebook
 


 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel