T-Shirt Extravaganza!!!

I convey made as well as thence many T-shirts, I idea I'd compile
them all inwards ane house since I teach lots of requests!
I've been SO lucky to honour inexpensive closeout shirts at the Dollar Tree!
Yep, inwards three totally dissimilar states too...so depository fiscal establishment friction match yours!
Usually on the bottom shelf alongside the socks, scarves as well as other stuff things.
I dig through piles of t-shirts, roughly alongside holes or other obvious problems...
but roughly are but on clearance from Walmart because they
are no longer the flavor colors!  Booyah.
I cease upwards alongside virtually 10-30 at a time!
Can't crunch a $1 tee!

Tardis Blue Doctor Who Shirts

Heat Transfer Vinyl Shirts


R2D2 Shirt


Upgraded Cyberman Shirt


Easy birthday gifts


Pi Day Shirt




Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 them all inwards ane house since I teach lots of requests T-Shirt Extravaganza!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel