Upcycled Knob Hanging Coat Rack Or Jewelry Organizer!

 I took those colored knobs from yesterday together with turned them into
a hanging organizer for my daughter.
She hangs materials all over the posts of the bed, together with I idea this would help!
 I flora a strip of woods together with painted it white on 1 side.
Took the drill together with drilled out vi holes for my screws.

 Got about regular cabinet auto screws and
shoved them through the holes...
 Then twisted on the knobs!

 I added a hanging wire on the backside...

 And Ta-da!
 Now, here's the hanging surreptitious of the century:
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 magnet.
We pulled this magnet out of an sometime difficult displace I think...
Anyways, it's super potent together with a brace inches long.
We only lightly skim it over the walls together with it volition stick tight onto whatsoever boom that's inward the wall!
Makes finding studs easy!  :)
 Once mounted securely into a stud...

 Anything (within reason) tin ship away hang on this thing!
Jewelry, coats, swimsuits, backpacks...you refer it!





Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 She hangs materials all over the posts of the bed Upcycled Knob Hanging Coat Rack or Jewelry Organizer!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel