Roadside Rescued Breast Of Drawers!

 I love a tall breast of drawers!


Here's the floor close this one:
 My friend bought a novel breast of drawers at Ikea for her sons room.
My married adult man offered to get together it for her.
He roughshod inwards love amongst it.  He actually liked it.
So he came domicile together with picked me upward together with had me banking concern check it out.
Here it is, fully assembled:

 Pretty great.  And simply about $100.
I wager that if Ikea was less than two hours away,
 we would receive got ran together with got him ane that day.
Well, that was a Saturday...
On the next Tuesday, (yes, three days later)
my hubby came domicile amongst this treasure:
 

 
 Apparently Trey Burnett III was done amongst this breast of drawers
together with they dumped it on the side of the road...
therefore, this was FREE together with inwards a cracking location!
Hooray for patience together with poorness!

Well, non every bit compass to instruct every bit the Ikea dresser,
but nosotros were compass for a project!
We sanded the ever-loving varnish together with names off of it...
trying desperately to instruct rid of the dearest glow!
I love a "real wood" piece, but insisted on Black stain...
to jibe the bed room.


 We used some stripper to instruct the varnish off the surfaces,
together with so simply had to lightly sand them down.

 Now, because this was my husband's baby,
he wanted to woods laissez passer on the sack inwards a subtle inscription.

 Choose you lot this solar daytime whom ye volition serve; but every bit for me
together with my house, nosotros volition serve the Lord...
written inwards an Elvish/Hobbit font.

 And earlier I could convince him non to stain it black
so the woods burning would demonstrate better...
or fifty-fifty accept a film of his woods burning...he began the staining.
He wanted the scripture subtle...just for him.
(and hither I am blabbing close it online...sorry babe!)
 We used Ebony.  Thick going on...and together with so wiped dry
 to allow the woods grain demonstrate through!
 And nosotros allow it dry out completely out inwards the sunshine together with garage
 for close xxx hours earlier bringing it inside.
 I similar to facial expression until it no longer smells at all similar stain!  :)

Now you lot tin exclusively run across the inscription it if the light
hits it simply right!  It actually is Elvish!
We telephone call upward it a 'moon rune'...
 We got some cool silverish pulls for the fronts...and it's perfect!


 It's simply what his side of the room was needing!
We are so blessed!





Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

My friend bought a novel breast of drawers at Ikea for her sons room Roadside Rescued Chest of Drawers!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel