Tardis Bluish Physician Who T-Shirts!

The New Face of Doctor Who
Peter Capaldi!
 What produce you lot think?
 Remember him inwards Season iv Fires of Pompeii amongst Donna Noble?
Okay, well...can't hold back to run into what they come upward up amongst for the novel season.
I intend they e'er produce a GREAT undertaking getting you lot to similar the novel doctor...it's 
amongst hesitation initially, but he wins you lot over inwards the end.  
Didn't intend they would alternative individual together with then old...55, but 
I'm anxious to run into where it goes!

Onto Doctor Who week!
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Classic Tardis together with Bowtie favorite!
I bring had such wonderful luck of finding T-shirts at my local
Dollar Tree stores!
Not the same shop either...states apart from each other!
(ususally on the bottom row merely about the sock aisle)
And this time, I scored amongst TARDIS blueish shirts! $1 each!

So, I asked my boys what they'd similar their shirts to await like...
together with they got exactly what they wanted!
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cutting out the rut transfer vinyl...
recollect when you lot are cutting rut transfer, you lot bring to opposite the
icon because it cuts through the backside...

Then I removed the unwanted pieces amongst the claw tool.
 Lay the icon down, plastic on top!
I e'er kickoff my ironing amongst a tea towel or a newspaper towel...
for almost a infinitesimal or two...
Then I motility straight to ironing the plastic backing.
I purpose the tip of the Fe to actually larn each alphabetic lineament together with corner secure.

Then tegument off the plastic slowly, reironing if necessary!

Just what he wanted!

I'm the Doctor shirt...complete amongst bowtie!
And yes, you lot may purpose this too!  Personal purpose only.
Right click to salve off.


And of course of teaching the TARDIS shirt!
Same technique together with same results!
2 happy Doctor Who geeks!


Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

t hold back to run into what they come upward up amongst for the novel flavor Tardis Blue Doctor Who T-Shirts!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel