Yummy In Addition To Salubrious Homemade Granola Bars!


These are together with hence yummy together with I experience super skillful almost having them over
the shop bought-filled amongst high fructose stuff-variety

I tried to brand them less similar a cookie.

Here's the recipe.
1/2 loving cup butter (1 cube)
1/2 loving cup honey
2/3 loving cup packed brownish sugar
5 cups onetime fashion rolled oats
1 loving cup wheat germ
chocolate chips or butterscotch every bit mix ins.

Take the butter, love together with saccharide together with boil it
in a thick pan until soft ball stage...or 235* F
(I didn't role a thermometer...I but did the spoonful inwards the H2O technique)
Then pour it on altitude of your oats together with wheat germ...
mix well.
Press the mix into the foil lined pans...
(foil makes for super tardily cleanup together with tardily removal of granola)

I've got a fiddling 1 allergic to chocolate...sad right?
So I made 2/3 amongst chocolate chips, together with 1/3 amongst butterscotch
You could add together whatever mixins y'all like:
coconut, raisins, craisins, yogurt dipped things,
nuts (I've got 1 amongst nut allergies too)
and whatever y'all tin intend of!
If y'all add together large quantities of nuts, receive got out the same sum of oats.

I sprinkled the mix ins on altitude together with pressed them into the bars.
They melted, but it's cool similar that.
sweet inwards every bite!

Then stick the pan inwards the refrigerator for almost twenty minutes.
Pull out the foil together with lay it upside downwards on your cutting board.
Take off the foil together with cutting the bars.
(see how I cutting them...with a fiddling taster strip on the side?)

Wrap them upward inwards about plastic wrap...store inwards airtight container!
Don't refrigerate...or they volition larn hard. Stays chewy 
together with dainty for almost three weeks...if they final that long!!

Great for schoolhouse lunches!

And because I had a fiddling "taster" strip...I allow my no chocolate guy travail it out!

Yep. Huge success!




Linking upward to THESE parties this week!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel