A Picayune Aqua Door!


I got this cool antiquesque door knob affair from my sister-in-law.
And I tried to intend of something cool to create alongside it...I convey two to a greater extent than too!

I had unopen to one-time debate boards in addition to one-time cabinet frames...both scrounged.
Aqua paint!  Yes, I bought to a greater extent than on the clearance rack!

I used crude jelly to distress the frame.

Cut in addition to added the distressed boards...
Used e6000 to gum on the knob!
Perfect!  It's non quite a "fairy" door...but perchance a hobbit door, exactly non round...






Linking upwards to THESE parties this week!

 I got this cool antiquesque door knob affair from my sis Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Little Aqua Door!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel