Candy Canes Inward Spring!

 My daughter's dream basis would hold upward a giant
Candy Land!
She loves sugary treats!
I decided to essay making a giant lollipop!
Could hold upward a fun Apr Fools 24-hour interval surprise!
 I took a bunch of inexpensive candy canes in addition to unwrapped them all
And in addition to then pose them on a baking tray...



 Put them inward the oven for almost v minutes at 350*...
Then they soften up...I took them spell even therefore warm in addition to quickly
wrapped them to a greater extent than or less each other on this foil platter lightly
 misted alongside not stick spray...

 24 candy canes later...
couldn't figure out how to snuff it the stick to work...so it was only decor.
 She loved it!  And it stuck actually good together!




Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

 I decided to essay making a giant lollipop Candy Canes inward Spring!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel