Chinese Phoenix Wall Fine Art Inward Vintage Frame!

See how I turned a shirt into AWESOME wall art!



I had a gorgeous Chinese Mandarin Collar shirt...that was...well,
made for skinny picayune Asian girls alongside no hips.
(Or whatever daughter alongside no hips for that matter...not me though.)
Alas, it sat inwards my cupboard for years wishing it had a purpose inwards my life.

So, instead of the ii of us breaking upward for good...I pose it to use!

 I had a vintage frame inwards copper.
I had the drinking glass as well as foam nub backing for it to.
I used the foam nub equally a guide to cutting out my shirt...
leaving close a one-half inch closed to all the sides for tucking.
 I used a dash of spray gum as well as railroad train my shirt on the foam core.
 I used hot gum to roll as well as tuck the shirt 
closed to the dorsum of the shirt.

 And tuck downwards the corners too.
  Perfect alongside the drinking glass on top!
Insert as well as mountain into frame.

And endeavour to direct maintain a film without equally good much glare!

Looks fabulous!  
Glad I tin forcefulness out lastly pose this fancy Phoenix to work!

Okay, it "might" live a peacock...but I dear Phoenix's!
They are my most favorite mythical creature...so there!

What create you lot think?
Do you lot direct maintain a shirt worthy of framing?


Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

 See how I turned a shirt into AWESOME wall fine art Chinese Phoenix Wall Art inwards Vintage Frame!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel