Dollar Shop Hacks: Silhouette Cutting Mats As Well As Diy Stencils!!!

my DIY Stencils...

 mark the spaces that demand to live cutting out...that volition salvage confusion later!
Then used an x-acto together with pair of scissors together with cutting out along my score lines!

 Takes a while...

 When done, usage Easy Tack repositionable
spray together with spray the backside of the stencil

 Find somewhere that could usage a stencil...

 Stick it on...and record the edges...

 Use a stencil brush together with or together with then paint...
 
 Paint it carefully...I'll admit, I didn't create the best project that I know how...but it was an "experiment"

Don't await super close...

 Pretty dandy for a 50 cent stencil!  I intend a simpler blueprint would piece of job better...






Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

I dear finding things that piece of job dandy for other things Dollar Store Hacks: Silhouette Cutting Mats together with DIY Stencils!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel