My Piddling Pony Budget Political Party Together With Chocolates!

 Here's how nosotros did a My Little Pony Party on a budget.
It's a "Rock what you lot got" approach!
I spent less than $15 together with ended upwardly alongside around of the treats left over!
(curse you lot $9 pocketbook of peanut butter cups together with kit kats!)
 All the decorations were things nosotros already had.
You could brand tissue paper or tulle pom-poms or
blow upwardly balloons...even these giant newspaper flowers!
Luckily, nosotros had saved all of that materials from our Princess Party
 last year...so nosotros used them again!
When doing a themed party,
await at what you lot already accept that you lot tin role for decorations.
If I had the pony bed spread, I would accept pinned that to the wall!  :)

 I simply went alongside a box cake mix...made 2 dozen cupcakes.
We already had cupcake liners together with candles...goodie boxes too!
(here's where hoarding pays off)
 We made (only 2) darling custom Pony Chocolates!
We made or then custom My Little Pony blind bags 
Silicone Molds a few months back.
And decided to exam them out alongside chocolate!
We melted a bunch of milk chocolate together with filled our fiddling squelch bottle.
My immature adult woman filled the build clean molds...

I patted them downwards to brand certain at that spot wasn't air bubbles...

And she did the four nosotros have.
similar so.

After chilling inwards the refrigerator for a while,
I was able to larn the chocolate out of the silicone mold.
But the chocolate melts fast when it's touched.
Next fourth dimension I'd role a semi sweetness or nighttime chocolate.

Big MacIntosh together with fluttershy didn't endure the process
but they were tasty!
Pinkie pie together with twilight were a success!
Perfect for centre phase on the cupcakes!


We decorated alongside or then manus drawn artwork!

And a darling My Little Pony Chalkboard yesteryear my daughter
alongside a Spongebob looking sun...thanks to the x twelvemonth one-time son.



We decorated every shelf nosotros had alongside ponies!
We played a game that the girls had to estimate how many
pony figures at that spot were inwards the room.
Any guesses?




We used the buttons nosotros made together with or then scrapbook
triangles to brand a banner for the mantle.

And a couplet treats from the dollar shop together with iii best friends...
together with nosotros had ourselves a non bad party!
Oh yeah...there were 140 PONIES!!!



Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

s how nosotros did a My Little Pony Party on a budget My Little Pony BUDGET PARTY together with Chocolates!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel