Wooden Silhouette Vinyl Nascency Set!

 I did a silhouette nascence ready alongside my friend.
She came over to my house alongside all her woods blocks cutting together with lightly sanded!

The hardest business office was picking the colors to pigment the blocks...

While she painted, I cutting the white vinyl out alongside my silhouette!
All the images are from Silhouette store together with cutting alongside my cameo.
(just search for nativity)
 After they dried, nosotros stuck on the vinyl
 And did a big "O Holy Night" to become over the stable
 And thank you lot to the magic ripple lawsuit of photoshop, you
don't convey to meet how messy my arts and crafts room is!  :)

I honey Nativity sets.
If I weren't such a vacation decor minimalist...I'd in all likelihood convey hundreds!
Here's another fun ones.

Porcelain White








Linking upward to THESE parties this week!

I did a silhouette nascence ready alongside my friend Wooden Silhouette Vinyl Nativity Set!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel