Contest Winning Projects Inwards 2012!!!

 I promise this doesn't come upwards off also braggy...I actually don't hateful it that way.
But I am excited that I won a bunch of contests this twelvemonth from projects I did!
It helps me to justify my fourth dimension spent crafting!
Over $1700 worth of prizes in addition to cash!
Yay for that!
Hope there's to a greater extent than to "brag" virtually side past times side year! :)

Here's closed to winners:


 


 But I am excited that I won a bunch of contests this twelvemonth from projects I did Contest Winning Projects inwards 2012!!!THESE parties this week!

 But I am excited that I won a bunch of contests this twelvemonth from projects I did Contest Winning Projects inwards 2012!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel