Rockabilly Purse!

 I had a purse inwards hear that I wanted to remodel...
but simply needed the motivation to create it!

So, here's that purse inwards all it's faded, stained glory!
Okay, when I bought it for $1,
I secretly knew all I wanted was the hardware...
 So I took it all apart in addition to role the faded yellowish hearts every bit a semi-pattern...

If yous recall my Houndstooth bow pillow...
You'll recognize that it was the precursor to my purse...

 Same houndstooth fabric...cut into pieces
 Decided I wanted a fatty zipper a duo inches from the top...
 sewed inwards the zipper to start...I am assuming if yous are 
truly reading this tutorial that yous bring a basic sewing education...
thence I don't demand to give over-detailed info.
{sorry if I am wrong}
 Decided the lining in addition to accents HAD to move RED!
 Cut a slice the same every bit the zipper side in addition to sewed it together correct sides out.
 For the other side, the lining was made amongst pouchy pockets...
perfect for "Girl treats", prison theatre cellular telephone phone, gum in addition to two sharpies.
{always bring sharpies amongst me. always.}
 see.  perfect.
 Side slice has a weird angle, but I hemmed it all the same.
 here's the basic pieces amongst the lining already stitched on...
you'll come across my tactic inwards a second.
 Ahh, of course!  The Bow!
I was inwards dearest amongst the bow thought from the pillow too!
So I duplicated it inwards RED!
 Then began sewing it to the side in addition to bottom piece.
 Then I used double crimp binding (pink was all I had)
in addition to went to a greater extent than or less the raw edges within the bag.
 See how pretty the insides are now?
 Another shot of the outsides on the insides...
 Flipped correct sides out in addition to and thence a piddling binding (this fourth dimension white)
to a greater extent than or less the overstep edge.
 Then the trusty, but adjacent to almost impossible to larn on,
snappy thingy!
 Yes, I used pliers, an exacto knife, a piddling hot glue, 
in addition to some form of poker thing...
to cram that overstep border into the said snappy thingy.
 Nearly there.  Granted, non the best manufacturing flora labor inwards the world, 
but I dearest it nonetheless!
 Here she is all snapped up!...oops--handles!!!
 I used some woven cloth webbing...
in addition to the rings from the master copy purse.
Sewn on amongst a piddling loop of houndstooth.
Ah, Ta da!  The insides!
Perfect for all the things I behaviour to a greater extent than or less regularly...
in addition to tons of room for to a greater extent than things...
similar kids drawings, receipts in addition to garbage...
Although non perfect, I dearest it!
I am past times no agency a perfectionist!  :)

Here are a billion pictures of the finished
"Rockabilly" purse!
 

  I think it looks similar a monster amongst its oral fissure open!
 Seriously, don't yous dearest it!
(only respond that if yous DO dearest it...)
I had a purse inwards hear that I wanted to remodel Rockabilly purse!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel