Table Together With Chairs!

 So, 1 of my yard sale "must finds" 
was a circular tabular array in addition to chairs...
We had a rectangle tabular array inward a circular nook.

I stumbled across a church building sponsored
 yard sale somewhere here... in addition to there 
was such a table.
It was covered amongst donuts in addition to coffee...I guessed it
 wasn't for sale, but idea I would enquire anyway.

"Yes, yes, it's for sale!"  said a specially cute Chinese lady.
"how much?" I asked.
After conversing inward Chinese to a few of the other
 ladies roughly she came dorsum to me in addition to said
"Twenty dollar"

Now, I've been to yard sales where they want
 $10 for each chair, in addition to then I had to clarify.
"$20 for but the table, or for all the chairs too?"

everything...table in addition to vi chairs!
$20.

I paid them happily.
They cleared off their java in addition to donuts.
I unscrewed the legs on the tabular array in addition to nosotros crammed all 
the tabular array in addition to chairs into the dorsum of the subaru.  
The whole fourth dimension other Chinese ladies were maxim the
 same affair over in addition to over inward Chinese...
I am pretty certain it was "it's non going to fit!"
But it did.  :)

So, vi chairs.
My married adult man got correct to work!
I sanded the chairs, he used gorilla gum to compass whatever broken legs...
He told the kids he was using the ability of monkey's!
 We painted everything black...
 Perfect for now.  I tin shipping away run across this educate becoming a 
multi-color educate a twelvemonth or two from now!

I dear blessings similar this!
I know that the Lord watches over me.


 We had a rectangle tabular array inward a circular nook Table in addition to Chairs!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel