Bandwagon Bow Pillow!

I knew I had to brand a bow pillow
when I get-go saw them only about dissimilar blogs...so cute!
I constitute this vintage houndstooth stuff at a yard sale!
Fabric in addition to pillow form...mine is 18"
 Hem a strip, run upward into loop (mine is 2.5" wide)
 Cut 1 slice most one-half the width of your 
pillow in addition to a pair inches longer...
(mine is: twenty past times ten inches)
Hem the transcend in addition to bottom (20" sides)
slide loop on.
 Pin bow onto stuff cutting for transcend of pillow
(18" past times 18")
Pin the bow straight off downwards the sides.
Sew inwards place.
Back alongside ii (18" past times 12") hemmed pieces for the back, 
in addition to thus the pillow tin slide inside!
Simple in addition to fun!


 when I get-go saw them only about dissimilar blogs Bandwagon Bow Pillow!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel